Ruger American Hunter 6.5 Creedmoor
The American Rifle Hunter chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor features a factory-installed Magpul Hunter American stock. These new models pair the accuracy and reliability of the American-made Ruger American Rifle with the fully adjustable length of pull, comb height and enhanced ergonomics of the Magpul Hunter American stock. The American Rifle Hunter is configured with a standard gray stock and a heavy-contour (.850" at the muzzle) cold hammer forged barrel, featuring a Ruger Precision Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter.
- Magpul® Hunter American short-action stock featuring fully adjustable length of pull and comb height and enhanced ergonomics.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Factory-installed, one-piece Picatinny scope base.
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- Heavy-contour (.850" at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision® Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter.
- The visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety provides instant security.
- Also includes: one Magpul® PMAG® 5 7.62 AC magazine for reliable detachable box magazine compatibility
|Default Store View||736676269839|